Internship in HOTREC
We are currently looking for an intern to support our daily work. Please see the job description below.
We are looking for an intern to support our daily work on the EU’s policies impacting the European hospitality sector. The responsibilities cover HOTREC’s EU advocacy on policy areas such as digitalisation, sustainability, food policy, social affairs and tourism. In the current context, there will be a strong focus on COVID impact and recovery.
We are a team of 5 and our membership includes 44 national associations.
The responsibilities include
- Support with monitoring of EU legislative proposals impacting the hospitality sector
- Support the implementation of advocacy strategies
- Help to prepare, participate and assist in HOTREC’s internal meetings
- Gather information and produce reports from relevant internal and external meetings and events
- Support the team in managing EU funded projects
- Support with the communication activities (e.g., update the website, organisation of events, social media campaigns etc.)
- University degree
- Familiar with European politics and/or policies
- Good understanding of the European Union and its institutions, processes and policies
- Be enthusiastic, eager to learn, with a proactive attitude, strong attention to detail
- Good communicator, both written and oral
- Excellent level of English; knowledge of other European languages is a plus
- An effective team player with the ability to work within multi-national teams
Starting 1 April 2021, an exciting 5 months role in a dynamic and international working environment in Brussels where you can start building your professional experience.
Full-time position: Internship under Belgian “Convention Immersion Professionnelle” incl. allowance.
- Send your CV and a motivation letter to [email protected], for the attention of Ms. Marie Audren
- By 3 March and mentioning “Internship” in the e-mail subject line
- In the body of the email, please copy in: “I hereby consent that my personal data is processed by HOTREC for recruitment purposes” so that we have your written consent to follow up on your application.