Internship at HOTREC
INTERNSHIP IN HOTREC
HOTREC is currently looking for an intern to support our daily work. Please see the job description below.
HOTREC-Hospitality Europe – is looking for an intern to support its daily work on the EU’s policies impacting the European hospitality sector. The responsibilities cover HOTREC’s EU advocacy on policy areas such as digitalisation, sustainability, food policy, social affairs and tourism. In the current context, there will be a strong focus on COVID impact and recovery.
Who we are
HOTREC is the umbrella association representing the hospitality sector in Europe, based in Brussels. Its missions are to represent the interests of the hospitality sector to the European Institutions as well as foster exchange of best practices among the membership.
HOTREC is a team of 5 and its membership includes 45 national associations.
The responsibilities include
- Support with monitoring of EU legislative proposals impacting the hospitality sector
- Support the implementation of advocacy strategies
- Help to prepare, participate and assist in HOTREC’s internal meetings
- Gather information and produce reports from relevant internal and external meetings and events
- Support the team in managing EU funded projects
- Support with the communication activities (e.g., update website, organisation of events, social media campaigns etc.)
- University degree
- Familiar with European politics and/or policies
- Good understanding of the European Union and its institutions, processes and policies
- Be enthusiastic, eager to learn, with proactive attitude, strong attention to detail
- Good communicator, both written and oral
- Excellent level of English; knowledge of other European languages is a plus
- An effective team player with ability to work within multi-national teams
Starting 13 September 2021, an exciting 5 months role in a dynamic and international working environment in Brussels where you can start building your professional experience.
Full-time position; Internship under Belgian “Convention Immersion Professionnelle” incl. allowance.
- Send CV and motivation letter to [email protected], for the attention of Ms Marie Audren
- By 20 August 2021 and mentioning “internship” in the e-mail subject line
- In the body of the email, please copy in: “I hereby consent that my personal data is processed by HOTREC for recruitment purposes” so that we have your written consent to follow up on your application.